Xiangneng Vacuum Oil Filter Operation Guide
1. Check that all electrical switches and oil filter valve positions are closed and returned.2. Check if the power phase sequence is correct (the phase sequence indicator is correct). The neutral line and the live line must be connected to the same leakage protector.
Xiangneng vacuum oil filter operation guide (can not replace the instruction manual)
Power on: 1. Check that all electrical switches and oil filter valve positions are closed and returned.
2. Check if the power phase sequence is correct (the phase sequence indicator is correct). The neutral line and the live line must be connected to the same leakage protector.
3. After everything is displayed, start the vacuum pump. When the vacuum reaches about -0.06, the oil inlet valve and the oil outlet valve are simultaneously opened. When the glass mirror on the flash tank shows oil injection, turn on the heater, then turn the pump button to automatic start to run.
Shutdown: 1. The heater must be turned off before shutdown to prevent dry burning. Stop the vacuum pump again.
2. The oil pump switch is converted into the manual position, the oil pump is started, the residual oil in the oil filter is drained, and then the oil inlet valve and the oil outlet valve are closed, and the power is cut off.
Note: 1. If the oil filter is not circulating in one container during operation, please note that the filter medium is drained and the heater is burned out.
2. During operation, when the oil temperature rises, the tubing will soften. In this case, tighten the hoop on the inlet and outlet pipes again to avoid leaking oil.
3. If the medium to be filtered is heavier, open the foam controller when filtering oil to lower the oil level to prevent oil from overflowing.
4. It is forbidden to operate the vacuum pump without oil or oil. The vacuum pump oil level must be maintained at the liquid level of the vacuum pump.
Special warning: Please filter the heavily polluted oil before filtering, so as not to block the filter and damage the pump.